News, Info, and Photos from Friends of Golden Lakes Village
Please Email your questions, suggestions, news & tips to Golden Lakes Friends at: email@example.com
Most Recent Posts & Content on Site
- Election Season in Golden Lakes Village is Near. Submit Letter of Intent to Run Early Or Elections Are Not Required To Occur
- Home Financing May Be Affected If Owner Temporarily Leaves Condo/Home – Dodd-Frank bill impacts
- Four Common Mistakes To Look For In Reserve Studies – Read For November Budget Meetings
- November 10th Budget Meeting Will Shape Future Owner Monthly Costs
- Can Presidents Ignore Law of Open Meetings By Claiming “Executive Privilege” ?
- Notice of Wednesday morning HOA Board Meeting — Clubhouse Renovation & Wall Project
- Photo Of New Furniture As Clubhouse is Remodeled in Phase B – Golden Lakes Village
- Notice Of Condo Association Board Meeting 9:30 Monday April 16
- Interesting HOA Board Meeting Tuesday Morning 9:30 a.m.
- No Pets Allowed ? Board’s new rules can not override original declaration
- Using Apple IPAD tablet computers to speed recovery from strokes – one family’s story
- Association Denies Wastebasket, Loses Court Fight About “Nuisance,” Pays Winning Condo Owner Over $200,000 –
- DEAD SEA SCROLLS – View Online Now – via Google – Israel Partnership
- HOA Board Meeting – Golden Lakes Village – Wednesday, 9:30 am – Clubhouse of Phase B
- Friends of Golden Lakes Village Sponsor Farewell Luncheon For Jack & Lottie Robins – Loved Computer Club Leader
Top Posts & Pages
- Golden Lakes Village of West Palm Beach
- Buying Real Estate in Golden Lakes Village
- Notice of HOA Board Meeting - Golden Lakes Homeowners Association - Golden Lakes Village
- People & Friends of Golden Lakes - Photos and more.
- Bylaws & Articles for Associations in Golden Lakes Village Now Online - See Links
- Four Common Mistakes To Look For In Reserve Studies - Read For November Budget Meetings
- Sample of Bigger Meeting Notice Format For Board Meetings
- Friendly Short Summary of Robert's Rules of Order - an official one page summary.
- No Pets Allowed ? Board's new rules can not override original declaration